- For the maintenance of healthy bones and muscles
- Protective effects with the help of vitamin D3
- Natural calcium from coralline algae calcium
- Prevents the loss of bone minerals in postmenopausal women
Osteo-Coral-D3 is a product especially developed for bone health. It contains the natural active substances that are produced by the sun and sea: calcium from coral algae calcium, the preventive vitamin D3, the vitamins K2, B6, folic acid and the trace elements manganese, copper and zinc.
Calcium, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 is important for our bones and the individual bone strength. While calcium is a natural component of bone substance, vitamin D contributes to a normal calcium level in the blood and supports the absorption and utilization of calcium. Low bone density is a risk factor for osteoporosis-related bone fractures. The loss of bone minerals is a part of the natural ageing-process. This can particularly affect postmenopausal women. A diet rich in calcium and vitamin D3 is important for the preservation of bone density. This reduces the risk of fractures due to osteoporosis.
The special features of Osteo-Coral-D3 capsules Dr. Wolz:
The contained calcium is not synthetic, but originates from a natural source – from coral algae calcium!
Vitamin D3 is made available in a high concentration (900 I.U. / day).
- The special combination contains other important trace elements such as manganese, copper and zinc, as well as the naturally derived vitamin K2, which contributes to the absorption calcium into the bones.
Coralline algae calcium, Vitamin K2, zinc gluconate, manganese gluconate, Vitamin D3, copper gluconate, Vitamin B6, folic acid.
|3 capsules contains:|
|22,5 µg (900I.E.)||Vitamin D3|
|75 µg||Vitamin K2|
|2,8 mg||Vitamin B6|
|400 µg||Folic acid|
3 capsules daily before or during a meal with some liquid. The capsules can be opened by pulling them apart so the content can be taken with food.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for health.