- for a healthy intestine*
- to promote general vitality**
- to preserve normal skin***
Sanuzella® D contains the vital special yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae Hansen CBS 5926, lactic acid bacteria from the culture Lactobacillus acidophilus and selected vitamins.
Sanuzella® D is a product* especially developed for a healthy intestine. Sanuzella® D can also be advantageously combined with Dr. Wolz Darmflora plus products as regulation of bowel activity by Sanuzella® D and restoration of a healthy intestinal flora by the Darmflora plus products is particularly useful in certain cases.
The natural, bioactive cell components of the vital special yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae Hansen CBS 5926 in Sanuzella® D and the additional content of B vitamins also prevent diet-related skin problems and support the metabolism of energy. The daily dose meets the vitamin requirement of vitamins B1, B2, B6.
One daily portion contains: 1.560mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae Hansen CBS 5926, 60 mg Lactobacillus acidophilus (L+), 1,65 mg vitamin B1, 2,1 mg vitamin B2, 2,1 mg vitamin B6
- Vitamins B2 and B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron;
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism;
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system;
* Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
** Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism;
*** Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Free of lactose, gluten, colouring agents and preservatives.
3 x 2 capsules per day before or during the meals with liquid, not with hot liquids. Capsules can be opened to dilute content with the food. For a permanent use 3 capsules per day.
Food supplements cannot substitute a balanced diet and a healthy kind of living.
- Strengthen the immune defense
- For a healthy intestinal tract
- Vitality & Regeneration - Anti-Aging
- Muscles, joints & bones
- Heart & Circulation
- Vitamins & Minerals