- Developed for babies and pregnant women
- Three selected probiotics in form of lactic acid bacteria
- With galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)
Curabiom® Baby is a preparation especially developed for babies and pregnant women. It contains a combination of special lactic acid bacteria strains and galacto-oliosaccharides.
The intestinal flora – important for baby and mother
Curabiom® Baby contains a combination of special lactic acid bacterial strains (Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus) and GOS (galacto-oligosaccharides). Galacto-oligosaccharides are extracted from lactose and therefore, they are very similar to the galacto-oligosaccharides found in breast milk.
GOS (galacto-oligosaccharide) and lactic acid bacteria
A sufficient intake of lactic acid bacteria is very useful for babies and pregnant women – particularly if the baby is not breast-fed and/or was born by Caesarean section. To solve this, Dr. Wolz has developed Curabiom® Baby for babies and pregnant women. The three special lactic acid bacteria strains (Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus) are carefully selected based on current studies. They are natural lactic acid bacteria, which are similar to the ones in breast milk. The galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) are fibers consisting of polysaccharides. They enter the large intestine undigested where they are used by intestinal bacteria.
Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) from lactose 95%, live lactic acid bacteria (Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus) 5%.
- Up to 6 month – one measuring spoon daily (0,9 g)
- 6 month and older – 2 measuring spoons daily (1,8 g)
- Pregnant woman – 2 measuring spoons daily (1,8 g)
- Stir it into (e.g. breast milk, cold boiled water) or pulpy food and consume as soon as possible. Do not mix with hot foods or drinks.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for health.